SweViverはこれかな

About the Pimax 8K m1 testing leaks: I can confirm most of the leaked issues are already fixed almost a week ago. Those leaked posts are relatively old now, and tons of daily work and effort has been put into testing,
addressing and resolving all hardware and software issues the last 3-4 weeks. In fact, you wont imagine how much can be done in just a few weeks.
Im daily spending between 6-12 hours with the 8K m1 headset doing in-depth software testings, and after hundreds and hundreds of hours in the wide FOV virtual reality by now, I'm very happy with the progress.
Today, I'm already now 100% confident the Pimax 8K will replace all my other VR headsets upon launch. No doubt. Since a month back, its the only headset I prefer to use despite not even being finished. If I'm not worried,
then you shouldn't worry either. We have something awesome coming here, trust me.
Stay tuned for the full m1 testing results and final Pimax 8K reviews, benchmarks, gameplays, comparisons and in-depth analysis all coming to my channel, as soon as Im allowed to publish all info, which should be soon!
And don't panic. Thats what the person who made and leaked these screenshots wants you to.
Enjoy your weekend all! Cheers?