国際スケート連盟連盟はユズリスト出禁にすべきじゃないかな

I was rooting for Hanyu too but the girl crying in the audience in the Seimei costume OMG, IK you’re upset but be happy Nathan won!

He was so GOOD!! Absolutely deserved that win!
That girl crying is just...ew.
I understand that she wanted her fave to win but come on. It was overreacting and disrespectful to Nathan.

WARNING : Angry Yuzuru Fans Incoming

YES NATHAN! im so happy, his programs this season are so good and he’s become so artistic! also, all the fanyus booing and sobbing are ridiculous.. get it together

Yuzuru Hanyu is amazing but those really intense Hanyu fans make me cringe. Nathan had a much better sp than Yuzuru, he earned this win for sure

Some of Hanyu' fans are so rude, just c'mon have some respect for others

I'm a huge Yuzuru Hanyu fan and I find it rude that some are just blindly following him, not even looking at his technicalities. Chen deserved this win. His SP was better.

That girl crying was so rude.

Great skate under pressure. You can tell how technically superior his 4lz is to Hanyu's when you compare them directly from their free programs here. It's like nothing for Nathan - makes it look so easy.

hanyu fans bad manner. good job nathan,it was really hard fight.
they threw pooh without the wrapping so there maybe debris on the ice. and they happily screamed when he doubled his jump.
that is rude. some of hanyu fan have to learn how to respect other skater. this is competition and it is not only for hanyu