バーバラさんハッキリ言ってて好きだわ
Barbara Fusar Poli, coach to Charlene Guignard / Marco Fabbri 🇮🇹 spoke briefly after the Rhythm Dance at #WorldsMTL24

Regarding her team’s second place performance (87.52 points):
Oh, actually they did really well today. Yeah, I say, “Guys, go and attack! We are in Montreal. So, you should skate really well.” And, they did actually. Very strong.

Why attack today?
Because, it's worlds. Because we are in Canada. Plus, is in Montreal, where the Montreal school is (I.AM). Plus, we are out of Italy. Plus, we are out of Europe. So! And, they did actually. Very strong.
I won in Canada. And I beat the Canadians. [Shae Lynn Bourne and Victor Kraatz] I have good memories of Canada. I love Canada. And, they know that.
We had the [grand prix] final in Vancouver, two or three years ago, and they got the first medal. So, yeah, it was nice. Canada is nice.

Regarding the competition:
I didn't see Chock and Bates skate. I saw them in practice. I have something to say. If they skated well, they deserve it. Fine, I'm happy for them.
In practice, they were not that fast. But, if they did well today, fine.
My team did really well. I'm happy for them. Nothing that I could say.
I didn't see the Canadians so I couldn't say. I saw the practice of course and I like them, actually. I was expecting more for them because they are at home. Honestly, I was expecting a little bit more for Gilles Poirier. It's okay. Fine, I'm happy to be there [in second] of course with my team.