Be Aware When Using Vesa Mount
Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2020
Style: 27" QHD Nano IPS 1ms with 144Hz
If you plan on using the provided stand with this monitor, you are good to go.
If you are planning on mounting this monitor to some sort of wall or desk mount, you will likely run into some issues.
While the monitor is Vesa compliant with 100m mounting, the mount is not flush with the back of the monitor,
instead sitting inside a concaved section that allows the provided monitor stand to snap in and create a flush connection.
This does not leave you with alot of room for your mount. In my case, my mounting plate for the duel monitor mount I purchased was about 2 mm too wide/tall to fit into this concaved section.
I had to disconnect the mounting plate from the arm and grind down the plate so it would fit into the concave section and sit flush with the back of the monitor.
Most people obviously do not have access to a grinder to "modify" their mounting plate and would likely have to rely puschasing stand off screws.

Obviously, all of this made installing the monitor a nightmare, which is why I gave it 4 stars. The monitor itself is amazing.
Picture, color, brightness, all top quality. If only LG would include some sore of Vesa mounting easier on this model of monitor...